嗒嗒~ 我要跟某人~! 告白~!!!!! 啦啦啦啦
Da da~ I want confessions with somebody~!!! lalalala
猜猜那个人是谁~~
Guess who is that person~ x)
猜到么...?
Can you guess who is that guys~?
答案揭晓~~!! 答案就是.....我的朋友啦...~!!!
The answer is~~ My lovely friends~~
我爱死你们...要不要接受我这个白痴又有一点gina kuan的朋友呀~? x)
I love you all~ Did you want accept this "bai chi" and got a little bit "gina kuan" de friends? x)
erm...不是我不要放下, 而是怎么努力都还是放不下...
erm...Not me don't want put down... Is how I “effort" also cant put down...
对不起呀...让爱我的你们担心了...xD
So sorry for let the person who love me worry about me...=)
我爱的你们~ 有心事欢迎24小时来找我呗...可是如果我睡去料就对不起咯..= =
Dear~ if sad got something tell me, 24hours also can come find me...If I asleep then sorry lo...= =
不懂为什么...有时候总是接受不到事实...呵,快4个月了呢...
Don't know why...Sometimes I cant accept the facts...Want 4 months ad...
现在的你...应该每晚都拿着手机, 看着她的照片吧...?
Now...maybe every night hold the handphone and keep wacthing at her photo right..?
呵...我答应过自己不过问也不去想他的事的呢...
I promise myself wont ask and wont think about his things...
怎么还做不到... ...
Why still cant do it... ...
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment