数学考过料咯...轻松多了~ 刚才考之前背它的formula背到我半死
Huh~ Finally the Math exam was ago~ Remember the formula read until half die
哪里知道一题也没有出... =.=" TMD~ xD
How know that, one question oso din't out.
Paper 2 的啊~~ 不能用calculater...T_T 害到我不会做 "si bei" 多题...
Paper 2 cant use calculater, many question don't know how to do and just leave it blank ><
本来有把握拿 A 都给那个人害到连 pass 都不知道能不能拿咯 >.<
Abo sure I can get A ~xD But now can pass or not also don't know
Roti~ 刚刚买的时候大大粒的...现在才剩下2份之1...xD
Roti~ Just now when I buy, big big wan~ But now only left 1 over 2~
我喜欢吃就好...xD
I like to eat thats good xD
刚才在补习, “他们” 说下个月开始没补了...
Just now at tuition..."they" say start from next month they no tuition ad...
心突然伤到下...某人居然要没补了...
Heart suddenly hurt tio... Somebody wan no tuition ad...
开始怕了...
Start scare...
我是期待下个月的到来...可是, 想到这个, 我就希望下个月不要来...><
Yes, I'm very hope next month faster come...But when I think about this, I'll hope next month don't come ><
不写啦 ♥ 等下秘密都写出来到完就完蛋...>< 掰掰噜♥
Don't write ad~ Later all my secret write out...>< Tata ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment